Growing up my parents made this dish often for the family and no one cooks it better than they do. Here is a simpler version of sautéed chicken recipe for you and your family to enjoy Make sure to serve with some white steamed rice.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 3 Ib of chicken (wings, or sliced chicken thighs as shown in picture)
- ½ TB of salt, add more if desired
- ¼ cup of oil
- ½ TB of freshly grounded black pepper
- ½ TB of powder ginger (or thumb sized, thinly sliced ginger if you have it)
- 1 green onion, minced
- several strands of cilantro, minced
- a pan/wok with a cover lid
- big spoon for mixing
1. On medium-high heat, pour oil in your wok. Add the chicken wings and cover with lid. About 15 minutes, check if the meat has browned. Once it is browned, turn chicken pieces over. Wait for browning for another ~10 minutes. add ginger, black pepper, salt anytime during this wait.
2. finally, turn off the heat. add the green onions and cilantro, mixing it. Serve with steamed rice.