Who doesn’t like Korean Barbecue? Every time I visit the asian ghetto (asian food plaza) in Berkeley, I would always get the Korean Barbecue spare ribs. Now I can make it at home, and so can you!
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 3 IB spare ribs
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 3 TB sesame seeds, roasted and pounded
- 3 cup soy sauce
- 3-4 cup brown sugar
- ½-1 tb salt
- 2 TB garlic
- Juice of kiwi
- heat soy sauce and sugar in a pot. stir until sugar dissolves (should take only about a few minutes) and set it aside. in a large ziploc bag mix all ingredients with meat except keep kiwi aside. Marinate your spare ribs overnight.
- 1 hour before you plan to grill the meat, mix the kiwi juice into the meat marinate
- Grill each side for a couple minutes on high heat.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!