My brother in law makes this amazing lemongrass marinated pork ribs. My recipe is almost as good as his and I want to share it with you! Make sure to serve it with steamed white rice and pepper sauce. Your family will surely be grubbing on these!
Preparation: 10 minutes. Cooking: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1/2 slab of spare ribs
- 1/4 cup of oyster sauce
- 4 Tb Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 2 TB of honey
- 1.5 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of minced lemongrass. (~5 lemongrass stalks)
- optional: 1 thai chilli red pepper, minced finely
1. first, chop off the leaves off the lemongrass (only want the white stalks). with the back of your knife handle (or better, a pestle), pound the stalks evenly throughout. Mince the stalks as fine as you can.
2. Cut pork rib by rib. Mix everything in a bowl and let marinate for at least 2 hours (overnight preferably).
3. Put oven on Broil, at medium temperature. After 10 minutes or until golden brown, flip meat over and let cook for another 10 minutes or until brown.
3. Serve with white steamed rice and pepper sauce.