This summer I found myself on the grill a lot. When the heat is unbearable i would rush into grilling food. At one point, i quickly rubbed different seasonings to marinate the shrimp and meat and I actually ended up creating some pretty tasty kabobs. I guess you could say it was on accident 🙂 I am sure you will like these seasoned kabobs just as much as my family did during the bbq.
Preparation: 10 minutes. Marinate: 1 hour. Cooking: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 15 kabobs
- 2 IB pork shoulder, sliced moderately thin
- 1 IB shrimp
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp dry thyme
- Several parsely
- A pinch of ground white pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optionl: 3 tb oyster sauce
- 15-20 kabob sticks, soaked in water
- Slice the pork, devein shrimp and marinate with all ingredients for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Screw meat onto kabob alternating from pork to shrimp
- Grill for 5 minutes each side or until brown.